Is the picture in your television freezing? Or do you hear clicking sounds? We can help. Many reception problems are the result of a weak signal that your digital receiver cannot decode.
At Blount Aerials, our experts commonly encounter such troubles. We have years of experience and expertise in the repair, installation and maintenance of Freeview digital television.
• The picture is breaking up or freezing
• Clicking sounds
• Picture & sound out of synchronisation
• No picture or sound
• Channels missing
• Interactive features (via red button) not working
Many reception problems are the result of a weak signal that your digital receiver (set top box or digital TV) can't decode. If your digital reception is generally poor it may be a sign that the signal reaching your receiver is not strong enough for it to decode. You may need to have your aerial or cable checked and replaced if you have not already done so. Please call for assistance.
• Measure and test the available signals to ensure you are receiving the best possible digital signals
• Supply & install a complete new digital aerial if necessary
• Connect up your TV, DVD, Freeview box or IDTV
• Replace your existing mast and bracketry if necessary
If you're considering Freeview or you need help with your existing system, please call and we will be happy to help.
If your Freeview needs repairing, call